Saturday, August 10, 2019

Live the life you've imagined!

That's certainly tough to accomplish isn't it.  Life gets difficult sometimes and moving forward can seem daunting.

Last week I finished up the renewed rebuild of the front cab over section of my 23' Tioga Class C RV.  I had previously removed all of the original decals and sanded the rig in it's entirety.  With some minor effort I will be ready to paint it all here at my house.  Perfect no, but it will look just fine when I'm done...clean and white.
Camped at Ft. Desoto Campground, Pinellas County, Fl.
-----------------
Without missing a beat, I headed down a bit further south to clean out my condo's garage, which had been rarely used for auto storage, but rather a work shop/hobby shop for my boat efforts.

                                                            When I arrived this week

                                                                    2 days later

What had been left in the garage after my physical move up to N. Florida was mostly things with a bit of value to someone, but not to me. Wanting to leave the garage ready for new owners required a clean out.

Just after 6 a.m. Wednesday, I awoke to notice a bright trail in the eastern sky.  Yes, another launch from Cape Canaveral, this time an Atlas rocket.  It was beautiful in the early morning sky and also noticed an Osprey sitting atop a sailboat just a few feet from my view.  A beautiful morning for sure.

I finished the garage clean up the night before, had carpets cleaned in the condo itself a few hours after viewing the launch but felt inspired to add a touch of art to the garage to express how I was feeling.

 Which is.... try to

No comments: